Side Game: V for Victory
Just playing this side game means you are victorious!
How to Play
1. Every player that wins any chat game during the hour will get a chance to play V for Victory at the end of the hour.
2. Once the chat game winners of the hour are identified, the CM will ask each of them to choose a number from 1-75 or 1-90, depending on the type of bingo game. The players must not choose any number from the first column or the last row.
3. The players do not need to type a claim in this case. Instead, the CM will watch the three numbers surrounding each of the player’s numbers during the next bingo game. These three numbers are those that form a “V” on the Bingo Board.
4. None of the three surrounding numbers of a player’s chosen number may coincide with those of another player. All of the three numbers of each player’s diamond must be different.
5. For each of these three surrounding numbers that are called during the bingo game, the player will receive a fixed chat game bonus amount. The more are called, the better!
6. The first player to form the complete V for Victory will also win an extra £1 on top of this!