Side Game: Diamond
If diamonds are your best friend, then this side game is the best!
How to Play
1. Every player that wins any chat game during the hour will get a chance to play Diamond at the end of the hour.
2. Once the chat game winners of the hour are identified, the CM will ask each of them to choose a number between 1-75 or 1-90, depending on the type of bingo game.
3. The players do not need to type a claim in this case. Instead, the CM will watch the four numbers surrounding each of the player’s numbers during the next bingo game. These four numbers form a diamond.
4. None of the four surrounding numbers of a player’s chosen number may coincide with those of another player. All of the four numbers of each player’s diamond must be different.
5. For each of these four surrounding numbers that are called during the bingo game, the player will receive a fixed chat game bonus amount. The more are called, the better!
6. The first player to form the complete diamond will also win an extra £1 on top of this!